Friday, January 11, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

We had such a wonderful Christmas season this year. Oh the anticipation leading up to the big day. Decorating the house...watching all those traditional shows..Rudolph, the Grinch, Frosty..I enjoy them just as much as the kids, and then my all time favorite...It's A Wonderful Life!! Many trips driving around the different neighborhoods looking at lights. Listening over and over again to all the Christmas songs on the radio and singing them. Getting that great Christmas card photo op at the local fancy light display only to get too busy to send them out. Trying to keep Jesus the reason for the season in the midst of all the hustle and bustle. "Mommy....I know why we put a star on top of the Christmas tree.....It's because the wise men followed the star to Jesus!!! says Callie. Ah yes....WISE men STILL seek him!!!
On Christmas Eve Memaw, Pawpaw and Memaw Fagan came to celebrate with us. Then on Christmas day Oma and Granddad came to visit. Santa brought Callie the camera she wanted and James a new scooter!! Joshey loved all his new toys too!
Oh my Christmas tree is still up...I hate taking Christmas decorations down after Christmas is over. But I hate looking at them too. "James stop turning the lights on....Christmas is over....NO....no more Christmas music....ARG!"

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones