Saturday, May 3, 2008

Almost Home

On our last night camping we stayed at Lake Arrowhead State Park which is a few hours outside of Dallas. By this time, I was getting rather sick of camping and sleeping in the tent! I was so looking forward to coming home. We took a different route back and I really enjoyed driving through some old towns that I had never seen before. I loved seeing all the wildflowers along the side of the road. Then we drove to Justin's sister's house to visit with her and her family for a few hours. It was good to see them. Then we drove back to Oma and Granddands in Dallas to spend the night again with them. As much fun as we had on the trip, it was so good to sleep in a bed!





James and cousin Max!









After we left Oma and Granddads we were on our way home and Justin just did not want our trip to end so we stopped at one of his old childhood haunts called Samuel Farms. I had never been there before and it was so much fun! It is farm outside of Dallas where people go to have picnics, fish, hike etc. They have old tractors and barns all over the place and beautiful flowers planted everywhere. I went a little crazy with the picture taking! Here are some of my favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones