Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kids say the funniest things......

"I love my baby brother so much...as big as an elephant!" -James

After hearing my Aunt praying with a lady on the phone Callie replied, "You can't talk to God on the Phone!"

While riding his bicycle the other day, James was bothered by a wedgie. After trying to pull it out he replied, "If you can't fix it I'll just have to ride my bike naked!"

We go to a health food store that has a dog groomer on one side and a beauty shop on the other. Last time we went Callie looked at the beauty shop and said, "Hey mom, there's a human groomer shop, you know where they make you pretty like the dogs."

"Mom, I'm soooo glad I learned to wipe myself....but I'm not glad the dinosaurs are extinct."-James

"I like how Pawpaw calls me 'little buddy', when I grow up and have a grandson, I'm going to call him 'little buddy' too" -James

While eating lunch the other day.....James said, "I think Memaw Fagan is missing me right now...She loves me soooooo much!"

They keep me in stitches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones