Friday, January 18, 2008

Adventures in Poopville

I woke up to hear Joshey squeal with delight as he ran down the hall and I drowsily got out of bed. Walking down the hall I hear Justin say, "I changed his diaper for you" Oh how noble of him....I think to myself. He then added...."he pulled it off himself." Ah yes...he has entered the stage where he pulls his diaper off and likes to run around the house in the buff. Time to start the potty training!! Whoopee.

As Justin and I converse about where the potty chair is located, I notice one of my whole wheat scones has been dropped on the floor.....I bend down to pick it up....put my hand on it....wait a minute...that's not a scone!
....it's .....it's... "Eeeew yuck...Joshey pooped on the floor!!!!!

It gets worse...later that day I see a toothbrush laying on the floor. The bristles are all brown. I think to myself..We didn't eat chocolate today...what in the world. I pick it up and smell it...it has a familiar odor..no it's not scones. Eeeew......I wisk it away to the trash trying not to ponder all the possible ways this could have occurred. But I do know this gives a whole new meaning to the term "potty mouth"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones