Friday, January 18, 2008

Sign thief strikes again

Ok... I'm fuming mad! Last Saturday night someone stole my Ron Paul yard sign...AGAIN! Let's analyze this...is this random mayhem? No. There are tons of county constable signs plastered up and down my street. Do they steal them? No.

By the way....I hate to sound ugly but...who really cares who wins the county constable position? I was impressed that both of the men running for office did come to my door and pass out their info. I'm sure they really want the job, but basically this is just an elected police officer/security job. I don't really give a hoot who wins the position, now if he were a friend of mine, I probably would put his sign in my yard...I guess.

Now this is what I don't understand. Why am I the only yard in my neighborhood that has a presidential sign in their yard? Where are all the Hillary, Obama, and Huckabee signs??!!?? I just find it rather amusing that everyone seems to care more about who wins county constable than they do about the presidential race which is by far more important. Well... except the person that keeps stealing my sign....they care. They care because they know what is at stake here. They know Ron Paul means business and will bring about great change in this country...change that some people find uncomfortable. They must feel threatened by Ron Paul...they should. Just like the mainstream media who think they can squelch him by ignoring or attacking him.

Bring it on Mr. or Ms. Yard Thief...the more you steal my signs, the more it makes me want to fight for Ron Paul!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have an Obama thief.I paid good money for that sign and only had it for a total of four days! She/He gave me a warning first by just pulling it down. I put it back up yesterday and this morning when I got back from dropping my daughter at school, it was completely gone.
    I agree, this is just gonna make me strengthen my resolve. This thief is now forcing me to donate more money to the campaign!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones