Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Poopville part 2

Well after I posted Poopville part 1, I found a couple of toothbrushes in the litter box. It seems someone was sneaking in there and having fun without my knowledge. I'm just glad he did not put them back in the bathroom!!!

I love my kitty cat but I hate dealing with the litter box! Then I remembered that cats can be trained to use the potty. So I have decided that after Joshua is potty trained, I'm going to train Gracious! Of course that may be a while, and it might never happen.....but it sounds pretty good to me now. Here is a good website I found:


http://www.karawynn.net/mishacat/toilet.html

She toilet trained her cat in 2 weeks and surely Gracious could do it that fast too. He is very smart. Well if I ever get around to doing it I will post about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones