Friday, April 17, 2009

Charles Allan Avant

I just saw a story on the news about a lady who was reunited with her father who she has not seen since she was two. I always love to see things like that because I am in a very similar situation. I have not seen my father since I was two as well. The news story told how the father had seen a movie where a man did a search of his own name on google. After watching the movie he did a search on his own name and found a message from his daughter online!!

I have been searching for my father, Charles Allan Avant, for about 18 years off and on. Wow...has it been that long? I began my search when I went away to college and ever since then, every few years the bug will bite me and I will try again. I have always come to dead ends.

So this post is my attempt to put his name out there on the web, just in case he ever searches for his name! So here I go:

If you are Charles Allan Avant and had a daughter named Cheryl Ann born on May 2, 1973, then I am your daughter and would love to meet you and get to know you. You have 3 beautiful grandchildren whom I have told about you and are also hoping to meet you one day! We have wasted too much time in our lives already! Please contact me by replying to this post!

I know you were born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas and were adopted by Charles Agen Avant and Dorothy Baker Avant. You lived in Sheridan Arkansas and went to high school there. I have recently found one of your good high school friends named Joe S. on facebook who says he has been looking for you too!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat post. I'll pray he finds you! My mom was born in Pine Bluff....my grandparents live there for years. I wonder if they know any of the Avants. I'll ask!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones