Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello World!

Well I am so behind with my blogging. We have been really busy with a lot going on. Some people slow down in summer but we have been even busier it seems. We are still schooling this summer except when we go out of town. I have found that I have so many interruptions during the school year that we end up taking several unintentional breaks and so I am having to keep plugging away so we can finish 1st Grade before we start 2nd in September! But I have found that I actually like schooling through summer. The kids don't get rusty on their skills and we can enjoy more vacation time when the weather is really nice in the fall and spring.

James will be an official Kindergartner this fall as well! I can't wait to make a big fuss over him and make our trip to the store and stock up on fun fresh school supplies. I always remember liking getting new school supplies for the coming year....pretty folders, colors, markers etc.

Tomorrow the kids have their last day of swim class!! Woo Hoo! They have been going for two weeks and I'm tired of taking them up there. I hope I remember to take my camera so I can get some shots of their last day. They have had a really good time and I can tell have increased their skills!

We were so exhausted today after all our running around that we all ate supper and fell asleep at 8:00! Then Josh woke us all up at 1:00 and I could not go back to sleep so here I am at 2:30, luckily everyone else went back to sleep. So maybe I can get caught up with my blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones