Thursday, July 10, 2008

Joshey's Zoo Party








In May my sweet little Joshey turned 2 years old! We celebrated with a party at the zoo with family. He has really blossomed over the last couple of months with his talking skills. It is always such a miracle to me to see their language skills develop. It's like one day he woke up and he could imitate anything you could say and then started with the 2 word utterances and now he is saying little sentences. I think having a speech therapy background makes me analyze it more than most people would. HA!



He is definitely in the "terrible twos" getting into everything and making those little messes everywhere. His favorite words at the moment are: "NO!" and "My turn!" Sometimes he and James get into some screaming fights but other times they are the best of buds. It is so cute to watch when he and James are off playing and talking to one another!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones